Coronavirus Measures Book a Room Online
This has been an extremely difficult time for everyone and we really appreciate your interest in staying or dining at The Ellerby. We have implemented a number of precautions in line with Government guidelines and they are to protect you, our team and your fellow guests. Your cooperation and understanding in all areas is really appreciated – thank you.
The Ellerby reopens on 17th May 2021
Face covering must be worn by customers. They can be removed when seated.
- It is table service only
- Six people or two households can meet indoors
- Customers must give details for track and trace either using the QR code on entrance or by supplying name and telephone number on entry. Refusal to do either will unfortunately mean no entry.
- Customer numbers will be strictly restricted and enforced. We are limiting table bookings to every 15 minutes. Please book where you can so we can manage numbers - thank you.
- Dining tables have been removed from the public areas to ensure spacing.
- We ask all guests and our team to maintain social distancing.
- We have a hand sanitising station on every entrance and exit and on the bar. We recommend guests make use of them.
- We take table reservations from 12 – 8.30pm every day.
- Menus are single use only with a slightly reduced selection and all areas are table service only. Please do not come to the bar.
- In addition, all frequent touch points will be regularly wiped throughout the day.
- Signage for regular hand washing and social distancing will be repeatedly used.
We will review and implement new procedures based on any changes as recommended by the Government
Dining at The Ellerby
- Where possible, please book a table online. The Book a Table icon is at the top of this page.
- The Ellerby opening times are 12 - 8.30pm every day for dining reservations. Where possible please call and reserve a table for lunch and dinner so we can manage the flow of customers. We are limiting guest numbers and have reduced staff and tables.
- Face coverings must be worn by customers. They can be removed when seated.
- Tables are for six people or two households
- Our telephone number is 01947 840342 or e-mail email@example.com. At the time of booking, we will take an e-mail address or a telephone number for contact tracing.
- Please arrive on time for your sitting. This is really important, we are restricting numbers and staggering bookings to manage customer spacing and social distancing in the restaurant and public rooms. If you are running late, please let us know.
- We will be adhering to social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitiser stations are located at every exit and entrance throughout the premises. Please make use of them.
- All drinks and meals are table service.
- The menus will be single use menus with a slightly reduced selection.
- We will take payment at the table and would prefer card payments please.
- Tables will be bare upon arrival and we will bring all cutlery and condiments to you when you order food. This is regardless of where you sit.
- After each guest has left, we will clear the table and wipe down all of the area including chairs ready for the next guest
- And finally, if you have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay home.
Staying at The Ellerby
- The Ellerby opening times for dining are 12 - 8.30 every day
- We are not currently servicing your rooms during your stay. However, any additional items that you need will be checked with you each morning and supplied during the day.
- Please wear a face covering when walking about the premises. They can be removed in the public areas when seated.
- At the time of booking, we will take an e-mail address and write to you confirming the booking and the safety precautions we are taking.
- A table is not automatically reserved for guests and we recommend you book a table after reserving your room. We are reducing capacity and managing numbers to help with customer spacing, therefore booking is essential. Please book your table online, the 'Book a Table' button is at the top of this page.
- There is no longer a breakfast buffet however all items can be preordered the night before. Hot food is ordered as normal on the day.
- Please check-out as normal at Reception. We would prefer card payments if possible please.
- And finally, if you have any Coronavirus symptoms, please stay home. Should you take ill at the Ellerby with Coronavirus symptoms, we will be asking you to return home immediately.
Mark and I want you to have a wonderful time at The Ellerby and appreciate we are all adjusting to a rather strange time. We will keep reviewing as lockdown eases further. We will update on here and social media when we change any procedures.
Any questions, please call us on 01947 840342 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org